ACS Division Travel Grants
Iota Sigma Pi
Founded in 1902 and organized on a nation-wide basis in 1916, Iota Sigma Pi serves to promote the advancement of women in chemistry by granting recognition to women who have demonstrated superior scholastic achievement and high professional competence.
IOTA SIGMA PI has an excellent program of awards for women chemists, both professionals and students. All awards have a deadline of February 15. Departments or individuals may nominate one person for each award. All nomination forms and criteria for the awards can be found on the website.
- Agnes Fay Morgan Research Award ($500)
- Centennial Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching ($500)
- Violet Diller Award for Professional Excellence ($1000)
- National Honorary Member ($1500)
- Undergraduate Award for Excellence in Chemistry ($500)
- Undergraduate Award for Excellence by a First Generation College Student ($500)
- Gladys Anderson Emerson Undergraduate Scholarship ($2000)
- Anna Louise Hoffman Award for Outstanding Achievement in Graduate Research ($500)
- Members-at-Large Educational Reentry Award ($1500)